2012년 5월 31일 목요일

The adopted son of Queen Hatshepsut #1

Disclaimer 1 : The following story is a genuine lie.  It is a product of my dirty and nasty fantasy.  I recommend not to read this to the Christians.  I will at least understand when some readers get mad at me, if and only if they also belive that there is really Hogwarts school somewhere, or the superman can fly faster than lights.   If you are rational not to believe such an novel story, please don't read this or at least don't get angry at me.


Disclaimer 2:  This story is the remake of the famous and wonderful work by Won Jong Woo, and the  plagiarism at worst.  The reason I do it publicly is that there is no way I can earn some money from writing this and nobody actually reads this.   Please, Mr. Won Jong Woo,  if you don't like this crap, please let me know.  I will delete it immediately.  I love you.  Just don't sue me, Sir.









    

댓글 없음: